Support & Maintenance
Support & Maintenance
Managed IT Support
Choosing the right IT support provider can save your business time and money by keeping your IT systems running smoothly and allowing your employees to be more productive.
Our clients operate in a wide variety of industries including engineering, energy, finance, professional services, and local charities.
They range in size from a 5 user family run small business to a 400 user company with multiple sites across the UK.
Whatever your industry or size, our ethos is the same:
- We want to support your business by becoming an extension of your team
- We will respond in a friendly, professional, and timely manner
- We talk openly and explain things clearly
- We provide honest advice to find the right solution for you
- We want to make your IT systems run as smooth and silently as possible, so you can focus on your business
Our support contract customers have direct access to our IT Helpdesk, staffed by our friendly team of technical engineers with over 40 years of combined experience, for a fraction of the cost of in-house IT.
As a contract customer you will enjoy priority technical support for a predictable fixed monthly fee, with no need to worry about holidays, sickness cover or training costs.
We will remotely manage your entire network of devices, support your users and proactively monitor your systems to ensure reliable operation with maximum uptime.
We can remotely connect almost instantly when you request support, to assist your staff and resolve their technical issues quickly.
Managed Backup Solutions
We provide fully managed, secure, reliable cloud backup of your systems including Servers, PCs and Office 365 data.
We monitor your backup schedule to ensure success, and in the event you need to recover data we are there to provide support and assistance in the process.
We can also design a full disaster recovery solution where required, using leading industry software from vendors such as Arcserve and Veeam.
We offer layered solutions to protect your business including:
- Managed firewalls at the permitter of your network to protect against intrusion
- Managed antivirus software on your PCs to protect against viruses
- Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) to protect against unknown exploits and ransomware.
We can advise and implement security and data protection for you including:
- Disk encryption on your endpoints (PCs and Laptops)
- Email encryption in Microsoft 365
- Additional email protection against spam and phishing in Microsoft 365
- Protect your Microsoft 365 business data using Multi-Factor Authentication
- Filtering of internet access to increase security and productivity